Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Thailand!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Michelle and I have had a great couple days in Khao Sok and I can't wait to write all about it...but I'm going till I get back to Bangkok and do it on her sister's computer (where it's free). Until then, here is a little video from our trekking adventure today...


Actually, I just uploaded the wrong video but I dont' have time to change it. Anyways, I guess you'll get our christmas video greeting later...sorry :(

p.s. This video is actually in Ko Phi Phi island

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so glad you are having the time of your life. You deserve it. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely amazing girl. finally get to look at it bc ive been doing fam shit all week. u girls look like u r having an amazing time. Come back already i missssss u ggirlls!LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh Barton springs..???!! WOW - women on water!
    CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE.....do hope that your around the world xmas was a peaceful and satisfing adventure for you two.you will both have so much to tell when u get back!!! have a safe and exciting time together, wuv ya annie & norbie!!!!

    ReplyDelete